Island of Asperiche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island of Asperiche

Asperiche, is an exchange, or free, island in Thassa, administered by members of the caste of merchants. It is, however, unlike Asperiche, very far away. It is far south of the equator, so far south as to almost beyond the ken of most Gorean.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

second assignment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistress Mystix
Admin
Mistress Mystix

second assignment Empty
PostSubject: second assignment   second assignment Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:47 am

want u to read ~~~Training of a Kajira---- ,Slave Mantra, and Karta and How to Greet the Room wright a intrance and greet room as if Master Jg Mistress Mystix and lilbit cell and Phoenix are in room yes u may enter
Back to top Go down
https://island-of-asperiche.rpg-board.net
littleaussiemoment

second assignment Empty
PostSubject: my entry   second assignment Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:37 pm

(( ooc )) hope im posting in correct place.

- walks along a long stony parth, with he summer sun set high, the warm rays on girls skin, a cool breeze blows her long red hair around her face, soft summer grass brushs along her soft sun taned skin, as girl darts from the parth to the grassy parts,-
- girl stops in the frount of a large stoned building, and see`s a door slighty opened, wanting to know what is inside, girl walks softly and quitly to the door so not to be noticted, always looking around and on her guard.-
once at the great door girl hears voices within, nervice at first then girl hears a voice she knows, knowing the voice of her Master the excitment burns with in her body, she opens the door more with her trembling hands.-
once open enough to fit though, she drops silently to the ground, with arms out streched, wrists crossed, her brests firmly to the ground that she can feel and hear her own heart beat as she press`s her red thick lips to the ground, red hair folds around her shoulders, her black silks fold over her soft taned skin clinging to the dampness covering every part of her skin. -
trembleing with excitment she raises her thick red lips while still looking down at the ground, and whisper just loud enough to be herd by those in the room.-
may this girl prouldy and honnard to be owned by MasterJGIII, please enter the room if it pleases the free?-

((waits to be told yes girl you may )))

thank you Master.
- where may girl please sit so girl does not ofend the room?-

((then once told ))

girl stands up and with head still slightly down girl makes her way to were she was told to sit.-
-black silks still cling around girls thighs, as she moves, her red hair moves in time with each movment she makes.-

((once siting))

may girl please greet?

((waits to be told she can.))

- thank you Master-
Tal My Master,
Tal Masters,
Tal Mistress`s
greetings sisters
greetings brothers

- My Master, may girl be allowed to speek freely?-

((waits to be told she can.))

thank you My Master.

(( then she speakes freely when it is requared))

(( hope this is ok as ive mostly tought myself))
Back to top Go down

second assignment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Island of Asperiche :: aussie-
Jump to: